Shri Ganga Narayan Maharana born in 1967 hails from state Orissa. Since his childhood he has nurtured a dream of painting and doing innovations in art. In spite of some initial resistance from his family. He studied fine arts (painting, graphics and moral at B.k. College of Art and Crafts, Bhubaneswar Orissa. His paintings have been exhibitions such as:
1. Calcutta state museum 1987.
2. Lalit Kala Academy, New Delhi – 1989.
3. Academy of Fine Arts, 1989 – 91.
4. Artist camp Olosingpur, Khurda, Orissa 1990.
5. 3rd solo show of Acrylic and Water color at AIFACS.
6. University camp. Cuttak, Orissa 1990.
7. Lalit Kala Academy, Rabindra Bhawan, New Delhi in the year of 1999.
8. Notable selection of his paintings also gets noticed at exhibition at 70th All India Art Exhibition held at AIFACS 1999.
9. Exhibition of painting at Visual art gallery India Habitat Centre 2001.
10. Famine summer collections 2002 Krishna Art Gallery.
11. Notable selection of his paintings also gets noticed at exhibition at 76th All India Art Exhibition held at AIFACS 2006.
12. Group show organized by Mrigna at Travancore Art Gallery, New Delhi.
13. Group show in Krishna Collection Art gallery 2008 New Friends Colony, New Delhi.
14. Group exhibition 2009, painting and sculpture.
15. Notable selection of his paintings also gets noticed at exhibition at 82th All India Art Exhibition held at AIFACS 2010.
16. Group show at Artholic’s Gallery organized by Sewara 2010.
17. Group show at Boroda Organized by Mrigna – 2011.
18. Group show at Odisha Lalit kala Academy 2012.
19. Group show at Nehru Centre, Mumbai 2012.
20. AAKAR group show at AIFACS in 2012.
21. Group show at AIFACS by Music of Moods 2012.
22. Group show at Odisha by Artist association of Odisha (Shradhanjali) 2012.
23. Group show at Bhopal by Indo Sri Lanka group 2012.
24. Group show at hotel Crown Plaza at Okhla Industrial area.
25. Notable selection of his paintings also gets noticed at exhibition at 85th All India
26. Art Exhibition held at AIFACS 2013.
27. Participated in indo - korea art exhibition at IFACS 2013.